The Virtual Craze Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The friendly forums of my comic, Virtual Craze.

HomeLatest imagesComicSearchRegisterLog in

RP Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

RP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: RP Suggestions   RP Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Ok, well, here it is, the awesome RP section of the forums, basically if you think you have the next hit RP drop by here and post the following:
Name of the RP
Plot summery
Requirements (Optional)
Story or Character driven (Is it gonna play more like a game, where the game master has a pretty good idea of how it should play out; or does it have a beginning plot then you let the players make up the story?)
Visible or Invisible people? (Can the other players see each other, or does each character have their 'own' RP? Choice one is best for character driven while the other is best for story driven.)
and
Player requirements (Basically you tell us how many people you want to have interested in your RP before you start it.)

and please, oh please warn us if you have to leave for awhile! We can't have RP's held up for weeks or months if you just decide to leave! If you get grounded, tell a friend or anyone you know that could contact us so we can put the RP on hold until you get back. If you're leaving indefinably for a long period of time, PM me or a mod about the fact, how long you may be gone, and tell us the basic information abut any RP's that you have started so we can take over while you are away.

Last edited by Winter on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wintersrage.wetpaint.com/
DoodleBob
Meganium
DoodleBob

RP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Suggestions   RP Suggestions EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:23 pm

I'm thinking of a roleplay similar to the web comic "8-bit theater." We basically live in a world where everything has at the maximum 8 pixels.
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

RP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Suggestions   RP Suggestions EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Do you have a plot for it? I haven't read that comic and we can't just follow the same basis of the comic, it should be original.
Back to top Go down
http://wintersrage.wetpaint.com/
Sponsored content

RP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Suggestions   RP Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Virtual Craze Forums :: Games and RP's :: OoC Threads-
Jump to: