The Virtual Craze Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The friendly forums of my comic, Virtual Craze.

HomeLatest imagesComicSearchRegisterLog in

MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DoodleBob
Meganium
DoodleBob

MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) Empty
PostSubject: MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)   MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:56 pm

This is a project I'm currently working on. It stars Metalheadz (me from PVF) in a reality show sprite comic. Before I begin this project, I'd like to know everybody's opinions and what you want me to feature in this new comic. Brendan from PVF? Chuck Norris? Anybody will work.
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)   MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:28 am

A reality show comic? Very....interesting and...uhhh...original...well, maybe you could feature some of the Megaman characters/enemies? (If you know about them) If you decide to use them I have a great site you can use to find sprites of them. -Here- (I use it all the time to find sprites for pokemon/megaman splices)
Back to top Go down
Capperroff
Lugia
Capperroff

PostSubject: Re: MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)   MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
DoodleBob
Meganium
DoodleBob

PostSubject: Re: MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)   MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Thanks for the link, BFC. And thanks for your opinions, Sigma.

Now I'm making a script. Anybody wanna suggest what kind of reality show?
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)   MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:47 am

I... have no idea actually... I should be good at something like thinking up something like that too because of my imagination and all, but if you do ever have us 'guest-star' or something, you know who I'd be :P (A Glaceon, of course)
Maybe you could do something like the Even-Stevens movie related where they take the family and tell them they won a trip to a Caribbean trip but they are on a secret reality show and they basically almost go insane XD If you've not seen it (yea, right) go Google search it, I'm sure you'll find a review or something...
Back to top Go down
http://wintersrage.wetpaint.com/
DoodleBob
Meganium
DoodleBob

PostSubject: Re: MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)   MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Thanks Winter. I'll use you as a guest star in one of my strips.

Now just got to get home and open up my Photoshop...
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)   MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:34 am

good luck :P

Oh, btw... just reminding you that there is a thanks and +/- rep button, just saying. You don't need to thank and/or +rep every likable post, but it's there for a reason ;P

*Not trying to imply that you need to thank and/or +rep me at all*
Back to top Go down
DoodleBob
Meganium
DoodleBob

PostSubject: Re: MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)   MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:08 pm

First strip done! Just a little intro strip, though. A detailed description will come soon, though.

MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) Metalh13
Back to top Go down
Capperroff
Lugia
Capperroff

PostSubject: Re: MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)   MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:16 pm

Uh.... What?
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)   MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Heh, well.....I don't really understand it that much, (really haven't watched the show other then that time my friends forced me to) But, [pun really not intended] what ever floats your boat.
Back to top Go down
DoodleBob
Meganium
DoodleBob

PostSubject: Re: MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)   MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:12 pm

I see. Perhaps I should make this comic a little more appealing to people who don't know or don't like Spongebob. Hmmm...

You may wanna watch the Spongebob intro, than you'll understand that strip more.
Back to top Go down
Capperroff
Lugia
Capperroff

PostSubject: Re: MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)   MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:39 pm

I understood it.
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)   MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:47 pm

I got it fine, it's just kinda.... no offence, and no pun intended, dry humor. Only certain people would find it actually as funny as it should be.
I do have to say though, that you might not get many fans, especially youtube fans right now because of the whole "Viacom is sueing Youtube for billions!" thing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)   MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture) Empty

Back to top Go down

MTV (Metalheadz' Televised Venture)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Virtual Craze Forums :: Everything else :: Art-
Jump to: