The Virtual Craze Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The friendly forums of my comic, Virtual Craze.

HomeLatest imagesComicSearchRegisterLog in

RolePlay Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

RolePlay Characters Empty
PostSubject: RolePlay Characters   RolePlay Characters EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:13 pm

One post per person, edit the stuff in:

Road Trip to Oblivion:

Last edited by Winter on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wintersrage.wetpaint.com/
Ehecatl
Rapidash
Ehecatl

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Characters   RolePlay Characters EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:30 am

Name: Louanne Elanor Diaz
Personality: Friendly and outgoing to those she meets, kind to Pokemon and treats them as friends and equals. Shows a nastier side when dealing with criminally-minded Teams, and can become downright brutal to Team Rocket.
Team: Waterblast (male Feraligatr), Flight (male Pidgeot), Seacrest (male Swampert), Putera (male Aerodactyl), Hali (female Gardevoir), Flare (female Shiny Rapidash), Silver (female Lugia, wild)
Appearence: Louanne has green eyes and long blond hair, falling past her hips. A thin lock of it has been combed in front of her ears on each side and dyed red, causing many people to compare her hairstyle to that of a Pidgeot. She wears a white v-neck short-sleeved shirt tucked into blue denim capris that end just under her knees. A yellow hip bag, to carry her items and Pokemon in, is strapped around her waist. Her plain socks and shoes are both white.
Backstory: Louanne grew up in New Bark Town and picked up training at 10, receiving a Totodile from Proessor Elm as her starter. 9 years later, she has visited almost every discovered region (Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, Orre, and Sinnoh, in that order) and captured most of the Pokemon available in those regions. She has also taken the gym challenges in Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. She has not yet challenged the Elite Four in any of those places, but she is considering it.
Image/Drawing: The file's huge, so here's a link instead~ (though I'm sure we've all seen this already...)

Last edited by Ehecatl on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bioniclemandi121.webs.com
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Characters   RolePlay Characters EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:46 am

Well, chances are, I'm going to use only Zether, so one of the other profiles isn't finished yet. Oh well. Doesn't matter. I rarely use that character, anyway, so just follow the link.

Edit: New link ready about Zether, seeing how I'm using only him.

Last edited by Faus on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
key2dawn
Egg
key2dawn

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Characters   RolePlay Characters EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Just because the backstory is annoyingly long and I didn't feel like going back through to make bullet points of the main main ideas of each thing, I made everything into spoilers since one spoiler looked ridiculous to me. /o/ Love how the color of the text changed color because of the spoilers.

Name:
Team:
Appearance:
Back-story:
Image/Drawing:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Characters   RolePlay Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

RolePlay Characters
Page 1 of 1