The Virtual Craze Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The friendly forums of my comic, Virtual Craze.

HomeLatest imagesComicSearchRegisterLog in

Hello. >^.^<

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukiza13
Egg
Yukiza13

Hello. >^.^< Empty
PostSubject: Hello. >^.^<   Hello. >^.^< EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:32 pm

~bows low~ Hello good sirs/ma'ams. I am Yukiza13 and I consider myself a furry with 3 personalities. 2 of which are neko girls. The other is an inu ninja. I am 16 years old and looking forward to...Ooooh! Kitty! ~chases random cat~ <.< Um...Sorry. That would be Yukiza...She is my main personality: a goody-goody neko with white ears and a white tail who is easily distracted and loves cute things. Awnalee is my other neko personality. She is a party-girl with black ears and a long black tail. Her right ear has 2 piercings and her left has 3. She loves partying and hates sitting still and being quiet. And then there's my ninja inu girl...She is my violent personality. She shows up when I am really mad and she does not leave quietly...It usually takes me doing something to get rid of my anger to get rid of her...~swishes tail nervously~ She shouldn't be a problem. I should be able to control her.

~perks ears up~ Oh yes! Of course I must mention that I am a member of Pokefarm and my username is the same there as well. >^.^< Add me if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

Hello. >^.^< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. >^.^<   Hello. >^.^< EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Welcome~
*Ears perk up* Err, hello there!
I hope you read the rules (or atleast the important ones) and that you have fun here~

Oh, and watch out, the intro posts get random here =w=
*dodges random spork*
Back to top Go down
http://wintersrage.wetpaint.com/
Yukiza13
Egg
Yukiza13

Hello. >^.^< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. >^.^<   Hello. >^.^< EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 pm

~swishes tail~ Of course I read the rules. >^.^< And I'm sure I will have fun here.
Back to top Go down
Capperroff
Lugia
Capperroff

Hello. >^.^< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. >^.^<   Hello. >^.^< EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:32 am

I also use multiple personalities. I just do it by choice. I have about 17 personalities to choose from. Plus my real one. You seem entertaining. A triple personality analysis will be difficult, but I'm determined to figure you out.
Back to top Go down
Yukiza13
Egg
Yukiza13

Hello. >^.^< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. >^.^<   Hello. >^.^< EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Wow. It's been a long time since I posted here. ^.^' Well, I'm determined to be back at least once a day! ~determined face~

~ears twitch and tail swishes~ I'm glad I seem interesting. >^.^< 17 personalities, huh? That's a lot. Have fun figuring me out. I'm becoming more and more random every day. ~laughs~ It's just a little mystery with me.
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

Hello. >^.^< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. >^.^<   Hello. >^.^< EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 am

Heh, I normally stalk this place at least once per day. (Except for "yesterday", since I was playing Pikmin2 most of the day...)
Back to top Go down
Yukiza13
Egg
Yukiza13

Hello. >^.^< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. >^.^<   Hello. >^.^< EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:28 pm

I couldn't remember why I wasn't on yesterday. Then I remembered: my mom shut down my computer and it was doing updates...all night and almost all day. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello. >^.^< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. >^.^<   Hello. >^.^< Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello. >^.^<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Virtual Craze Forums :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: