The Virtual Craze Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The friendly forums of my comic, Virtual Craze.

HomeLatest imagesComicSearchRegisterLog in

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff

Go down 
+2
Kinomora
Sigma
6 posters

How would you rate Poison/Sigma as a spriter?
1/10 (Amateur)
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff I_vote_lcap0%Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2/10
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff I_vote_lcap0%Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3.5/10
 0% [ 0 ]
5/10
 0% [ 0 ]
6.5/10
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff I_vote_lcap33%Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
8/10
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff I_vote_lcap33%Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
9/10
 0% [ 0 ]
10/10 (Master)
 33% [ 1 ]
42/10
 0% [ 0 ]
Who? What? Where am I? Ahhhh!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:32 am

Once I decide to connect my mom's scanner to my computer (by that, I mean, find a way to get it from Point A to Point B without breaking my back... ;>_>), I might post some of my drawings here!
I might post some of my Pokemon Sprites here to...

Last edited by Sigma on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:55 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:52 pm

This is one of my better (and one of my most favorite) sprites. The colors of Lapras and the metal-pattern of Skarmory go very well together.
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Skalas10 - Skarlas

This Sprite is one of my earlier sprites. I am still amazed at how well I did with the lighting. It took over four hours to make this sprite. =_= (most only take 2 to 45 minutes)
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff No_nam10 - (no name yet)
(If anyone would like to suggest a name for him, I would apprecriate it)

Do not fear, I have many more to come!
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:20 pm

I have more sprites!

(These three sprites were very fun to make)
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Cleffa10 - Cleffad

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Clefab10 - Clefabre

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Ludiab10 - Ludiable

(Just a pair of sprites made for fun)
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Bunnio10 - Bunnion

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Lopune10 - Lopuneon

(This sprite was somewhat difficult to make, but well worth the effort)
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Skelat10 - Skelatol Charmeleon (aka: Skelly)
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:58 am

Yes, more, I say!

(Since Eevee has so many evolutions, I needed a pokemon that had a wide range of different evolutions as well
and....well, you get the rest...)
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Eevogu10 - Eevogue

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Vaporc10 - Vaporchan

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Joltle10 - Joltlee

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Flaret10 - Flaretop

(and a bonus!)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Eevogu11 - Eevogue, back sprite!

Some legendarys? Absolutly!

(I had a fun time with these ones)
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Mestei10 - Mestei

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Uxkou10 - Uxkou *Grabs Uxkou* (Mine. =w=)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Azcune10 - Azcune

Last edited by Sigma on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:25 am

Okay, A few more before I go off to bed *current time- 5:25am*

(I had a lot of fum making these. I got a few laughs to.)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Oddwag10 - Oddwag

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Gloowh10 - Gloowhirl [pronounced Glow-whirl]

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Vilewr10 - Vilewrath

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Bellot10 - Bellotoed (You Are All Jealous! +w+ ) [I laughed so much when I finished this one.]
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Azcune is mine! +w+
You're really good at those o.o; Like, better than me ^^
You should ask Capperroff if you can sprite a bit for SPU~
Back to top Go down
http://wintersrage.wetpaint.com/
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:29 am

((Heh, I thought you would want Azcune. ))

(Well...these next few were a bit....more challenging to make...I also think most are not as good as some of my others)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Sandta11 - Sandtata

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Raticl10 - Raticlash

(Most difficult to make? These three....definitaly. Why? Try thinking of original names for all of them....)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Horsor10 - Horsoran

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Seadri10 - Seadrino

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Nidoki10 - Nidokidra
(I had a VERY difficult time naming this sprite....I had very few 'simlpe' choices: Nido-king, King-king, Nido-dra, and King-dra. I finally decided on making a more...original name: Nidokidra.)

Bonus!

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Bellot11 - Bellotoed, back sprite!

(I must say, back sprites are a bit easier to make then front sprites.)
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Those look good, but I'd say your others look better... Especially Azcune +w+
MOAR! ((<-- not demanding))
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Heh...I work on my splices at my own pace, (somewhat slowly...) but....If you want me to make some sprites, you can just say two or three pokemon you would like me to combine and I'll try to make something...relevent out of them.

Speaking of which...I have some more splices.

(I must say....When I was making this sprite...I really felt like laughing. Ever notice that Girafarig and Tauros are basically in the exact same poistion? It's like they were ment to be together)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Girafa10 - Girafaros

(Ummm...These two are more like recolors...but there is a very good reason for that. I really don't think I even need to say it. <_<; )

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Voltcu10 - Voltcute

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Elecut10 - Elecutor

(Okay, This is just a request by one of my friends. She saw my skelatol charmeleon and wanted me to make a skeleton version of her favorite pokemon...unfourtunately, her favorite pokemon just happened to be Porygon2...and it really doesn't have a skeloton...so I had to improvise and think "What would be inside of a Porygon2?" The answer? Data. Lots of data, and so, the datafied Porygon2 came to be.)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Porygo10 - Porygon2, Datafied
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Awesome +w+ I love the Data-P2! Very Happy

Can you splice....Zubat onto Voltorb (in case you don't see the 'onto' part, that means Zubat colors and maybe wings onto a Voltorb, just making sure you know what I want :P) please???
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:07 am

Sure!

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Zoltba10

There you go. (Remember, I can do several sprites at a time so don't hesitate to ask for two or three at a time.)

Earlier today, I made some recolors of several Pokemon Silver sprites. I think I did a good job.

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Silver10 Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Silver11 Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Silver12 Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Silver13 Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Silver14 Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Silver15
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:11 am

That is an awesome splice +w+ It looks exactly like what I was imagining it~

Nice re-colors too!

Oh, can you do me a Misdrevous and a murkrow? I don't care how it's spliced.
Also a Regice with regirock with registeel...
AND! Hmm... Chimchar with... Rosearade.
That's all for now~
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:10 am

Yup, I sure can.

And here they are!

(I had a lot of fun making these three! ^w^ The really funny part was thinking up names for them....)
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Mismur10 - MisMurvus

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Regiro11 - Regi...Roiteel...or something like that....

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Rosech10 - Rosechar

And now for some extras! These are some Trainer sprites I made to represent myself.
(Personally, I like the second one better)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Traine12 - Sigma, Trainer, (Base: E/FR/LG Pokemon Maniac)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Traine14 - Sigma, Trainer, (Base: G/S/C Pokemon Maniac)

(And yes, In the first one, I'm in a Monster Mareep costume. The orb thing on the tail is a make-shift Pokeball.)
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Okay, Now that I finally have a trainer sprite, I decided to get a few of my other sprites together and make a team. (Well, actually two teams, but I'm still working on one.)

So, here is my first sprite team:

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Sigma_10

This team consists of Me, Uxkou, Bellotoad, Cleffad, Girafaros, A recolored Porygon, and My recolored Slowpoke.

As I said, I still working on the second team, and that team will use my other trainer sprite, as well as some other sprites of mine.
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:36 pm

I figured you'd like them :P

Uhh... Can you do... Arti-Zap-tres? (Articuno, Zapados and Moltres)
And... Slowpoke w/ Porygon
Porygon Z and... Lucario +w+
And...
Sucune and... Articuno +w+ (Make it look really cool Very Happy Like, Sucune with wings and stuff ^w^)

Oh! And for a trainer make me a... E/FR/LG Pokemanic as a Glaceon ^^~

Have fun =.=
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Okay. Got them! They might not be as good as I would have liked, but I am pretty busy with some new sprites.

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Artiza10 - Artizaptres

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Slowry10 - Slowrygon

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Lucarg10 - Lucarigon

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Suicun10 - Suicuno

And a Trainer for these pokemon...(What you thought they're automatically mine since I made them? I've already got more then three full teams to look after! =w= )

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Winter10 - Winter, Trainer, (Base: E/FR/LG Poke' Maniac)
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:07 am

Yes! They are all done! The last of my Halloween sprites is done and way~ ahead of schedule! Well...since i'm in a good mood right now, I gueess I'll post them before going to bed.

These sprites are a part of my Halloween group. Every year I choose a different theme for each holiday. Last Halloween, I had vampries and bats as the theme, (The Month of the Rabid Zubats my friends called it) and the year before that, Aliens. This year, I decided on doing something a bit more...bloody? I choose Zombies as the theme. I think I did well this year. And so, without furthur rambling, I present to you, my Halloween sprites for 2010!

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Zombie10 Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Zombie11 Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Zombie12 Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Zombie13 Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Zombie14

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Zombie15 Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Zombie16 Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Zombie17

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Zombie18 Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Zombie19

I treated them all with love, care and respect.

Oh, and a Bonus I did in my spare time:
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Zombie20

And now with that done...I shall now, sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:49 am

*Gasp!* I never replied?!
Sigma.... Those sprites you did for me.... *sniff*
I love them! ^^ Thanks~ The Suicuno and Lucarigon Z are the best!
And the creepy ones are cool too, what made you decide to do Glaceon in stead of a different pokemon?
Same with the little drawing.

Code of Conduct:
With = Either one can be the base
Onto = The next pokemon stated it to be the base
With -name- on top = First pokemon stated is to be the base

Can I have a Lapras with a Yanma?
Also... Typhlosion onto Hypno...
And... Agron with Gengar on top
Finally... Umbreon onto Dratini
Can you handle those?

After you finish those, can you maybe make me a team (like yours) with my trainer in the middle with Ascune, Lucarigon, Suicuno, Umbrini, Lapranma (Maybe) Hyphlosion (Maybe) and Gengron (Maybe).
(((Maybe, because I have to see which are the 2 coolest looking before I have you add them in, giving you a heads up so you can be ready or something.)))
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:07 am

((Meh...I just decided to use a glaceon...well...what happened is I picked up a list of my friends favorite pokemon, and picked one at random to use. Glaceon just happened to be the one I choose. It was either glaceon, or the pokemon next to it. Skamory...and...it just seemed almost impossible..))

Okay, I'll try as best I can. You can expect the sprites within the next week or so. The team picture...two weeks at the most. Right now...it's late, and I need my sleep....or I'll be a wreck tomorrow, and I'm not talking train wreck either, I'm talking...planets...or asteroids...or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:06 pm

((Was it my name that you pointed to, or coincidence?))
Ok, thanks, not trying to rush you, you can do it at your own pace Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:01 pm

((Just a coincidence. One of my friends is obsessed with them. She said that If I go in my Mezgermeister costume this halloween, all the rest of my friends should go as the rest of my zombie Pokemon.))

Okay, I'm done!

Sprites:
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Yanras10 - Yanras

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Hyphlo10 - Hyphlosion

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Gengro10 - Gengron
((Yes, I know it's not a Gengar, Argon-base. When I did it like that...it looked like one of my ditto sprites, so..oh well.))

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Umbrin10 - Umbrini

And...the Sprite team!

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Winter11

((Ehh...yeah, sorry about the...pinkishness. I was trying to get a dull-red color, but it looks a bit pink to me....And me goodness! You picked some of the....bulkier sprites. It was a pain trying to find a way to organize them in a some-what cool looking way. Either way, I got it done!))
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:27 am

Yay!!! Thankies~ Their amazing!
Although, it looks kinda mashed togeather ._. But it's fine~
Yea, I should have picked somemore... smaller sprites, but truthfully, I just randomly went through my pokedex and chose random pokemon XD

Umm... Gah, I'd request more, but I don't wanna ask too much of you D:
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:56 pm

You know, when I really put my mind to it, I can do some pretty cool things with a couple of pixels.

I present to you, my Pyramid Head sprite!

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Pyrami10

(I think it's pretty epic...considering I finnished it in...about...35 minutes.)
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Yep, more Art-like stuff. (oh yeah, over the past week or so, I've gotten quite obsessed with Left 4 Dead. My favorite infected just-so-happens to be the Hunter~ Meh-heh heh heh...)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff L4d_hu11

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff L4d_hu12
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:11 pm

I've been bored so I made...uhhh....this:

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Rc8o0o

His name is Ziiquor, and he is a Purple-Blue-Punk-Robin-Roadrunner....yeah, I've been quite bored....

Oh yeah, I don't have photoshop, so I used www.pixlr.com for the background and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:14 pm

February Break! Time to work on some new sprites!

(I really have no idea why I decided to do this but I did. It's called 'Getting a random number generator (can be found online), putting in how many pokemon in total there are, generating two to five random numbers, and spriting together the pokemon of those numbers'. Or: GARNG(CBFO)PIHMPITTAGTTFRNASTTPOTN.)

-Chaipotwisa (Wow, the name actually works!)
Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff J9v68l
Back to top Go down
Rei720
Egg
Rei720

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:20 pm

These are very very good. keep up the good workl. i especially liked raticlash ^^
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Heh, thanks. Most of these are older work, so most of them are kind of...meh.

But I do have some more with me here. Seeing what kinds of pokemon I had to work with, I'm surprised how well they turned out.

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff 2wdx5c9 (No, the blue...things on it's head are not eyes. This pokemon is virtually blind...I guess...)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff 34pi4h4

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff 2nbuc85 (If anyone here is familiar with Homestuck, it think this sprite looks a bit like pokemon version of Dave's brother...kind of...)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff 24zazus

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Fdeghv

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff 30xk7c1
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:43 pm

You really do make some flawless sprites owo
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:51 pm

Flawless? Not really. They are close to flawless at the least. The reason for this is my slight *cough* OCD. Everything, down to the last circle, must be as perfect as it can be.
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:53 pm

That's why they're so awesome! x3
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:01 am

Heh, well, thanks.

I might as well post some of my picture I posted in the Furry clan on here. (Man, these are going to be big...)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff 2yyo37o

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff 143nioj

And this is just something I made after watching Freeman's Mind - Episode 35. Gordon Freeman gets thrown into a trash compactor, wakes up with memory loss, and slides down a drainage pipe, into a runoff puddle...and it was funny...yeah.

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff E6vnh5

Last edited by Sigma on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:58 am

Hahaha, what's the last one suppose to be?
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:26 pm

*coughreadthetextaboveitcough*
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:58 pm

*coughdidn'tseethatcough*
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Hmmm...I'm a bit bored...and in an artist-block. Any sprite/splice/sketch recomendations? I can sketch some of the smaller *coughsimplercough* pokemon or sketch on of my older sprites from here. For sprites, just tell me a few (2 - 5 at the most) pokemon to put together and, if needed, say the base sprite.

Oh! I actually did a sketch of one of my sprites. This one is colored and shaded a bit, but, please, don't expect me to color in my sketches.

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff 2wdu9mh
Back to top Go down
HuskyUke
Egg
HuskyUke

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:49 am

Well... theres this random pokemin geniratir. (Proper spelling is for tools.) [[Like spell checker ]] xD
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:17 am

You're...gah...improper spelling irritates me a bit. Sorry.

Heh, I've used my own version of whatever random Pokémon generator you're talking about. That's how I chose the Pokémon to use for those last 6 sprites. Although, right now, I think I'm in a bit of a spriting slump. I need motivation. And by motivation, I really mean recomendations.
Back to top Go down
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 am

These are quite impressive, Poison/Sigma. I especially like the Skarlas. Admittedly, some of them, particularly this one, have Pokemon that...just weren't meant to be mixed together, but you still managed to make them look decent enough. Kudos to you. On another note, if you want a transparent background, but don't have a program to save your images with transparency, I recommend going to this website. Just remember to save your files as PNG (though you're already doing that with sprites, anyway).
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Yeah, for some of the sprites, even before I started them, I knew that it would be quite awkward trying to get them to fit together decently. Yeah, I use pixlr for most of my sketches. If I find a time when it's nessecary for me to make the background transparent, I'll probably use it.

Also, thanks for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
kittyxx123
Egg
kittyxx123

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:13 pm

These are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:40 am

Okay, here's something I made to show someone what my current Animal Crossing: Wild World character looked like.

His name is Luis and, yes, he's a mad/crazy scientist...wearing a Viking helmet...
(At you can see, I was going for a bit of a Doctor Insano look [for those of you who know about Spoony/Dr. Insano from thatguytwiththeglasses.com, or their movie Kickassia.] when I was creating the actual character in AC:WW.)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff 20paio5

Last edited by Sigma on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:44 am

I've finally got some more sprites! Only took...20 days!...anyway...

I was bored and thinking "Hmm...what should I do for this year's special Halloween theme for sprites, having already done vampires and zombies?" I thought it over, and then it hit me. Ghosts! How did I come to this comclusion you ask? I randomly started humming the Ghostbuster's theme song.

And yes, I am insanely early for Halloween. Do I care? Not really!

(Oh, these sprites are a bit...ummm...bloody. Not saying that my other Halloween sprites weren't also bloody, but these...well...I got a bit better at drawing realistic blood in Paint. Also, because they're ghosts, they have some very light colors on 'em, therefore, a dark color was needed for the background.)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff 30uab0z - Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff 34929ea - Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff 2h7l15j - Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff 2yzj1hj

[Edit] Added more and...huh...they seem to be getting taller. (Also, It's so much easier to make ghost pokemon that're also fire types. That way, I can just use their fire as their "Ghostly aura"

Last edited by Sigma on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:42 pm

So, anyone who has seen my Avvi knows that I decided to make a furry self-sprite! I did make quite a few regular self-sprites, so I took a few of them, made a few changes, and, BAM! Furry self-sprites! (The only real differences betwen them is that my normal self-sprites don't have any Tauntaun parts (Eg: ears, tail, hands, and feet.**).)

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff N4z1cg

[**This does mean though, that my regular self sprites have a robotic arm and leg (Though, the leg is not visible...)]

EDIT: Oh yeah, earlier today, I decided to make a sketch of one of my characters, Zeik. He's a...colorful character...umm...You'll get it when you see him.

Technique: Used the straight line maker in paint to do the outlines. I think it look pretty cool this way...

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff 2ymgg0p

A few things to get out of the way right now: Why triangular-shaped sunglasses? I don't know. Why blue hair? I don't know. Why wearing a tank top and a scarf together? I...really don't know...that is pretty odd when you think about it...
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Slowpoke
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:51 pm

It's been a while since I've posted anything here. <_<; I've been doing school-related stuff, so...yeah.

But I do have a single sprite I worked on a while ago. I was imagining what a Mareep would look like if you sheered it (Trimmed it's fur off) and I got this:

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Eun992

I, personally, think it's adorable.
Back to top Go down
Rei720
Egg
Rei720

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:57 am

I love the shaved mareep! I WANT TO HUG IT TO DEATH!... but wonder who shaved it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff   Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Sigma's (Poison's) Art n' Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Virtual Craze Forums :: Everything else :: Art-
Jump to: