The Virtual Craze Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The friendly forums of my comic, Virtual Craze.

HomeLatest imagesComicSearchRegisterLog in

Recommend Us Something

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoodleBob
Meganium
DoodleBob

Recommend Us Something Empty
PostSubject: Recommend Us Something   Recommend Us Something EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Any ideas for making the forum better? Post it here.

As for my idea, I think we need some kind of roleplay similar to PVF's Portal Panic.
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

Recommend Us Something Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend Us Something   Recommend Us Something EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:07 pm

I'm working on that, originally I was planning to branch it out here, I just haven't asked Josiah if I could use the idea here.
I did ask him awhile ago if I could use the idea after PP was over though, he said he would think about it, so we'll see...

Anyways, I'm working on making an RP just as big, so give it a bit of time, I'm still working out when to do the forum games and everything, plus, we don't have many people registered, so we shouldn't try to get a big RP going with only 4 active people.

Oh, and if you're wondering how I'm gonna get a bunch of people to join the forum, I'm designing a web comic. I can't release much of it, but it'll definitely have stars for multiple games and it's a sprite comic. But I'm gonna change the name and URL of the forums when I release it so these forums are the comics forums.
Back to top Go down
http://wintersrage.wetpaint.com/

Recommend Us Something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Virtual Craze Forums :: General :: Forum Stuff-
Jump to: