The Virtual Craze Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The friendly forums of my comic, Virtual Craze.

HomeLatest imagesComicSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Hallo Dere

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HuskyUke
Egg
HuskyUke

Oh Hallo Dere Empty
PostSubject: Oh Hallo Dere   Oh Hallo Dere EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Well. This is me, and I am myself. And I am...
male,
and... and... THIS IS TOO BORING.

Okay!
My username is Hukyuke, but you may call me Husky. Those rare (Lulznotrly) of you who do know my real name may also call me that. I like the pokemon, I am a boy, and I like [s]boys[/s] [s]Men[/s] people of the same gender as I. I like to write poems and junk like that, but meh. it's a hobby.
I also like to think of myself as a moderately skilled spriter, yet others disagree, and seem to think that I am amazing. I would like to make the longest introduction on/in the site, simply because it seems like a goal I can rise to. I have drawn in the past, but none of the results were very acceptable in my own eyes. Meh. I cannot for the life of me draw real people. I can draw chibis, but that's it. I can also to some extent draw plants, landscapes, and some animals. I cannot draw trees very well... The leaves really annoy the hell out of me... I LOVE music. I cannot live without it. My playlists are rather... self-contradicting. I have a playlist with rave music (Current rave obsession is cascada, dj satomi, and Kesha). I at the same time have a "F*** the World" Playlist with five finger death punch and bring me the horizon. Then there is the slower music for when I got a bite from the love bug, filled with songs from musicals (Current obsession is moulin rouge). Then there is the car racing playlist which consists mostly of my chemical romance. Then there is the Paramore playlist, which, to be honest, is good for just about all occasions. Then there's m-... I tend to ramble about things I care about, and things I think are pointless, you probably will either hear me complain about it or you won't hear me mention it at all. I tend to think that the world is messed up. Music will bring the way.
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

Oh Hallo Dere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hallo Dere   Oh Hallo Dere EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Of course, now you have the longest intro.
For now Wink
--
I do hope you read the rules and have fun here :3
--
Oh, and watch out, there's a Flying Sandwich trying to eat your wrist o3o
Back to top Go down
http://wintersrage.wetpaint.com/
HuskyUke
Egg
HuskyUke

Oh Hallo Dere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hallo Dere   Oh Hallo Dere EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:34 pm

>-> I fear I may have to add more later....>~<
Of course I read the rules. :3
-pets flying sandwhich- Good boy... thing...-slowly raises wrist then eats it in one bite->:3
Back to top Go down
Capperroff
Lugia
Capperroff

Oh Hallo Dere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hallo Dere   Oh Hallo Dere EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:29 am

Ok, I haven't seen someone who talked this much since I looked in the mirror. I think you might be like a gay version of me. Creepy.

Ok, that was at least half-joke. You get used to my sense of humor. Hope you enjoy you're stay at the Virtual Craze hotel, room service is available at request, but we can say no for any reason whatsoever. Because I'm awesome like that :P

Also, Paramore and My Chemical Romance are freaking awesome. I love the song Fences.

I figure we'll be friends. As long as you don't hit on me (Again, joke. I doubt you would hit on me. I'm annoying. Just like you :P.)

Sorry, I have a compulsive need to joke about everything. Also, I have a compulsive need to drive everyone away. I have serious freaking trust issues.
Back to top Go down
HuskyUke
Egg
HuskyUke

Oh Hallo Dere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hallo Dere   Oh Hallo Dere EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Fences! Yss! Win. xD I only wish I had a computer so that this reply could be longer. But sadly no.

And im not one of those fats who hit on anything with a pulse (I joke about a lot too. xP)

Anyways. Thanks for the warm welcome, cutey. ;3
(JK)
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

Oh Hallo Dere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hallo Dere   Oh Hallo Dere EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:08 pm

I can see this spiraling downwards o3o
Back to top Go down
http://wintersrage.wetpaint.com/
HuskyUke